How We Work
1. We work directly with individual clients, interior designers and decorators, architects and building contractors and offer an initial free consultation to learn the scope of the project.
2. All work is custom and built to specification. We work with each customer to create the design, select the woods and finish, and decide on any added elements or personalization. For complex projects, engineered drawings may be required and will be provided for an additional agreed upon fee.
3. Once a design is finalized and agreed, a detailed order will be prepared for signature. A deposit – generally one-third - is required, with the balance due upon completion.
4. Because all cabinet work and furniture is custom, please call for lead times. We recommend that you allow 4-6 weeks, depending upon project scope and complexity.
5. Prices are provided upon request and based on variables such as project complexity, choice of materials (e.g. wood species, vintage or antique), and specific design elements.